Many products and services are available online that are authorised, and hence are easily accessible from any corner of the world. Banking, insurance, finance, travel, shopping, and many more services are now available on personalised websites.
Since everybody is embracing digitisation, they can experience the ease of multitasking with speed and efficiency. Online transactions and policy renewals have become quite common after the introduction of digitisation.
Two wheeler insurance can be bought online, as well. All the policies and regulations remain the same, with people saving lots of time and energy. They can utilise the same in doing something productive instead of standing for hours in long queues waiting to solve queries or renew the insurance policy.
Reasons for Buying an Online Insurance Policy
#1. Saves Time
The process of purchasing insurance over the internet is quicker and shorter than the offline procedure. Websites issue policies in less than thirty minutes, allowing users to invest time in things they love.
Vehicle policies bought over the internet do not require the applicants to leave their homes. They can concentrate on multiple things without going anywhere.
#3. Easy Comparison
When you decide to purchase an online bike insurance, you can compare plans offered by different insurers and choose the one that suits you best.
#4. Lower Premiums
The premium amounts are generally lower if policies are bought using the internet. Several companies offer discounts on internet policy purchases, thus saving the money of the insured.
#5. No Paperwork
If the insurance policy is bought over the internet, it involves minimal documentation. Some insurance companies also offer the benefits of zero paperwork, which makes the application process faster and easier.
How to Buy Insurance Plans Online?
A bike insurance plan can be bought online by following these steps:
- Scroll to the top of the website page
- Enter the details required and click on “Proceed” option
- Select the city and RTO zone
- Choose the two-wheeler manufacturer, model, and variant from the list
- Enter the year of manufacture
- The website will display premium quotes from different insurers
- Select the plan that suits the budget
- It is optional to choose add-ons. Once done, enter the required details
- Pay the premium amount through debit or credit card. Internet banking facility can also be used for making the payment
- The policy will be issued, and the document will be sent to the registered email address
A person has to submit documents like PAN card, education, and employment proof for 2-wheeler insurance registration and discount.