What is the Task of a Trading Platform?
Back in 2008 there were only few companies who provided binary trading to retail customers, but this has now changed and the competition has forced the brokers to abandon account charges.Therefore, all the trading platform accounts are free to open.
You only deposit money when you want to trade, allowing you to open free accounts and compare brokers platforms.
Also Read | Making Money Online Through Stock Trading – Steps to Follow
For successful trading on financial markets, it is very important to have at your disposal a convenient and fast trading platform.
Its task is to ensure the receipt and execution of trade orders, provide a variety of trading and analytical information.
When choosing a particular platform, you need to argue the selection of the main criteria. Despite the almost identical conditions offered by brokers, the best trading platforms with binary options have their own peculiarities and limitations.
Best Platforms to Trade in 2017
We offer you several best platforms depending on your experience and trade preferences. If you are looking for the best platforms for online forex trading, there are some platforms on the basis of Metatrader. They have the same functionality, but differ in trading conditions:
- BMFN MT4 сontains more than 100 instruments, currency, stock indices, a variety of CFDs and ETFs, gold, silver, diamonds, oil.
- IFX Trader is created for Forex and contains more than 100 currency pairs.
- Libertex provides fast access to financial markets.
- UniTrader is a platform of new generation for beginners and experienced traders. It is a unique development of the company Boston Merchant Financial and one of the best trading platforms. It has simple and convenient interface and supports 17 languages. This platform also provides an opportunity for creating your own business as an IB or White Label.
Must Read | The Beginners Guide to Investing – 3 Smart Tips
Platforms for Trading Stocks in Stock Markets:
- Alfa-Direct is a modern terminal for stock trading of shares and other securities.
- Trading system QUIK is a program for online trading of securities such as shares, bonds, units of mutual funds, futures contracts and options on the MICEX and RTS exchanges. It is the most popular trading system for traders on the Russian stock market.
- Zerich Trader Workstation is a professional platform for trading stocks on stock exchanges in the US and other exchanges around the world. This powerful and versatile system for trading in international financial markets allows you to trade on the Forex market and futures exchanges.
- The NinjaTrader platform is the world standard for active futures traders.
- CQG Trader is a professional terminal for exchange trading on CME, CBOT, NYMEX, ICE, EUREX futures and options.
Now you have an opportunity to choose the best platform for online trading. Don’t forget to make a detailed analysis of all of them in order to evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of every offer.