Searching for popular keywords is easy, but the same does not apply when searching low SEO difficulty keywords. KWFinder by Mangools is replacing the traditional inefficient SEO keyword research tools thick and fast. The following is a thorough and unbiased KWFinder Review – the keyword research tool we have been using for weeks now.
- Is KWFinder by Mangools the best keyword research tool to achieve this objective easily. Go through a detailed KWFinder Review below and decide yourself.
- KWFinder Review – The Best Long Tail Keywords Research Tool
What You Will Learn
- Importance of SEO Keyword Research
- Different Types of SEO Keywords
- KWFinder VS Google Keyword Planner
- Features and Negatives
- Pricing and Support
- Other Mangools Tools
Importance of SEO Keyword Research
Writing great quality and epic articles is not enough. If your article does not get high rank and unlimited organic traffic, how much traffic can you really drive with paid campaigns on social media and search engines?
According to Search Engine Journal, 70% of links that users click on are organic while nearly 80% of paid links are ignored.
The SEO keyword research is not about using any keyword generator to generate common SEO keywords. It is also not about just using any keyword search tool to search keywords related to your topic.
It is about finding the best keywords for SEO. Furthermore, you have to understand the various types of SEO keywords available so that you can choose and use them correctly in your articles. Once you do that, your articles will surpass your competitors, and web traffic will overflow every day.
Different Types of SEO Keywords
There are basically four types of keywords –
- Single-Word-Keywords – These are most searched keywords with a single word that could be your primary keyword. These keywords have extremely high traffic and competition. Therefore, these are high difficulty keyword.
- Head or Short-tail-Keywords– These are keywords with 2-3 words that could be your primary keyword but more often used in the headings of the articles. They generally have very high traffic and competition, but some also have comparatively low traffic and competition.
- LSI-Keywords – These are keywords that are related to the primary keyword or commonly associated with it. LSI, single-word, and head keywords can be Meta keywords for adding tags to your article for better ranking.
- Long-Tail-Keywords – These are keywords with 3-7 words. They could be in the headings or in the body. They have low keyword difficulty. An article with these keywords has higher chances of getting higher page rank result.
The success of your article lies in the combined usages of all these keywords with right keyword density. But before that, you have to search for the best keywords in each of these categories.
Is KWFinder by Mangools the best keyword research tool to achieve this objective easily. Go through a detailed KWFinder Review below and decide yourself.
KWFinder by Mangools is the best keyword research tool by far. Instead of just using the same keywords your competitors are using, KWFinder also helps you to find the keywords that your competitors are missing out.
Therefore, you will have a greater chance of outshining them on search engines. It is a great alternative to Google Keyword Planner that most people use.
KWFinder VS Google Keyword Research
The reason why you should make a switch from AdWords Tool – Keyword Planner to KWFinder is that KW Finder is more effective, accurate, and efficient.
When you do Google keyword search, it shows you monthly search volume range. On the other hand, KW Finder shows you the exact searched volume. This helps in determining the best SEO keyword.
For example: you searched “WordPress” on Keyword Planner. You will see many keywords having monthly search volume range in between 10k and 100k. You cannot be sure which would be best for you as there is no exact figure. Instead, KWFinder lists keywords with exact search value (no range) like 18,000 which is more effective.
When it comes to keyword difficulty, Keyword Planner shows competition as low, medium and high. You will always be in an indecisive state of mind until you use KWFinder.
It shows you an exact score and ranks the keywords accordingly. According to Mangools Blog, they claim that their other parameters like CPC are more accurate than Google. Furthermore, keyword planner has an awful UI is comparison to KWFinder.
- Keyword Suggestion – Just like any other keyword suggestion tool, KWFinder provides all the related SEO keywords. But it is quite an advanced keyword analyzer as it lists Google SERPs and important parameters of the web pages and websites such as domain authority, MOZ rank, MOZ trust, external link count, social media pages’ stats and most importantly, SEO competitiveness. This is exactly why it is the best keyword analysis tool.
Any keyword below 55 on the competitiveness score sheet, you should go for it. Anything above that could make it hard to overcome the competition unless you have a high PageRank website.
- Keyword Autocomplete – KWFinder uses Google autocomplete feature to suggest related keywords (short-tail and long-tail) for any particular supplied keyword. Therefore, you can find out SEO keywords that people are searching for (high search volume) and have low competition. This makes it a unique keywords suggestion tool.
- Keyword Questions – Most of the users type their queries in form of questions on the search engines. With his feature, it lists all the questions related to your supplied keyword. They are long-tail keywords and will help to form your titles and headings.
- Long Tail Keyword Research – KWFinder is the best long tail keyword research tool at present. You can find the low competition and high search volume long tail keywords very easily. KWFinder’s autocomplete and question tools are best for finding them and to make a list of keyword.
- Country and Language – The ability to research keywords based on country and language makes it the best SEO keyword tool. You can choose local keywords according to the audiences you would prefer.
- Trend – The unique trend feature shows you the stat of the keywords for the last 12 months. You can understand clearly which keywords are in trend and which are going out of it. Therefore, you can optimize your selected keywords accordingly.
- Better User-Experience– You can save a result as a list. There is an option to see the history of your previous searches. You can import keyword list and export the result pages easily. You can also filter the results according to various parameters.
- The Only Negative – This is not a great tool to do website keyword analysis. Hence, you cannot analyze your competitor’s website thoroughly.
Other Mangools Tools – Apart from KWFinder, Mangools have two other products which are very useful and related to keyword research.
SERP Checker – This tool will help you analyze and do SEO research on your competitors. You can find out all the SEO parameters of your competitors’ web pages. You have to enter a keyword to find out the top performing pages for that keyword. Among those pages, SERP Checker clearly points out the strengths and weaknesses on which you can capitalize and outshine them. You can search by country and device type. There are around 50 SEO metrics available for your judgment.
SERP Watcher – This tool helps to track your own keyword position and performance on the search engines for different keywords. You can also see your performance in different countries and device types like desktop, and mobile.
Pricing and Support
I am confident that after having read this KWFinder Review, you would definitely give KWFinder a try.
The free version has certain limitations yet you can search for keywords 3 times a day. The result is restricted to 25 keywords per search.
You are sure to find it useful and you can go for an upgrade and purchase an annual plan as per your requirement. The rates are one of the cheapest in the market. They have live chat support for instant reply.
- You May Like – How to Get Ranked on Page 1 on Google Search Results
The bottom line of this KWFinder review is that KWFInder is the best keyword research and analysis tool.
You can find keywords for SEO according to keyword ranking and difficulty. Most of the KWFinder reviews on the internet are extremely positive. Several popular companies like Alexa, Airbnb, and Adidas are using it for better research and ranking.
Hope this KWFinder review helped you in making a smarter choice.