Keywords are the heart of search engine optimization. Among all the keyword research tools including Google Keyword Planner, Jaaxy is undoubtedly the best competitor keyword research tool.
You will have an edge once you know what keywords your competitors are using for articles and website as a whole.
For articles to go viral, you have to find low competition keywords with high traffic.
You should form your articles and posts around these keywords to get maximum organic traffic and high rank in search pages.
Jaaxy is the best keyword difficulty tool that tells you which keywords are worth targeting.
It also states the keywords which are highly competitive and not your precious piece of cake.
Today, I am going to provide you a complete and unbiased review of Jaaxy which is gaining popularity like no other SEO keyword tools.
I will illustrate its usage, pros and cons and how it can take your website or blog to the next level of high organic traffic and high ranking on SERPs.
What Exactly Jaaxy – The Best Keyword Research Tool Can Do?
Here I am going to list the functions of Jaaxy and how they can help you to step ahead of your competitors.
- Find High Traffic Niches – When you start a blog, the first thing you have to do is to find the perfect niche. Now, in every niche, there will be competition and high-quality competitors.
Jaaxy helps you to find the keywords with high traffic but low competitions.
The established players in your niche are not paying attention to them, and that is where your door of opportunities lies.
- Find Competitors Keywords – You will always have to keep a strict watch on your competitors and established players in your niche. By doing so, you can keep track of your competitors’ activities and find which topics are trending and demanding.
Jaaxy being the best keyword research tool helps you to spot the keywords, Meta description, traffic and all SEO parameters of any article of any post.
You can also find the keywords your competitors are using to get high rank and to make an article viral.
- Keyword Competition Analyzer – Jaaxy helps you to find the competition for any keyword.
If a keyword has high competition, your chances are very low to get a high rank in SERPs.
On the other hand, if it has low competitions and high traffic, you will get a high rank quickly.
- Search Term Suggestion Tool – Jaaxy helps you to discover innovative keywords for a given keyword.
The feature is named “Alphabet Soup” where your provided keyword will be combined with all the English alphabets.
This feature helps in writing keyword optimized article titles and using a keyword multiple times in an article with adjectives.
- Brainstorming Keywords – You can find new keyword ideas from the already trending keywords in Google Trends, Yahoo Buzz, Alexa Topics, Amazon Best Sellers and Twitter Trends.
As a matter of fact, you can also discover unusual multi-bagger domain names using this amazing keyword researcher tool and make a fortune in a few years.
- Find Relevant Affiliate Program – When you write an article and monetize it with advertisements, it is important to show relevant ads.
Jaaxy in spite of being a keyword research tool helps you find the most valuable affiliation program for your keywords.
- Miscellaneous – You can check the articles which are appearing on the first page of search engines for a keyword.
You can extract the keywords from those posts. You can check your blog’s and its posts’ ranking.
You can get an estimate of the traffic you can expect from a keyword. You can also find how much potential money you can make from any niche.
Jaaxy Vs Google Keyword Research Tool
Google Keyword Planner is the most popular among all the free keyword research tools. But surprisingly enough, Jaaxy surpasses Google keyword researcher tool by miles.
It is faster and more convenient to use intuitively. It has plenty of unique and exclusive features. The results are accurate and more useful. It is far better than any offline keyword research software. Its search algorithm is robust than Google keyword planner.
Most importantly, a lot of opportunities for making money open up automatically such as domain flipping and affiliations.
Frequently Asked Questions –
How to Do a Keyword Search?
Just log in to your account and type a keyword about which you want to see the various SEO parameters.
For example, I typed in ‘blogging’, and the result is as below.
- Average stands for average monthly search. Anything above 150 is good.
- Traffic stands for page views you can expect if your article gets listed on the first page of search engine.
- QSR stands for Quoted Search Results which imply how many competitors are there. Anything below 100 is to be considered a low competition.
- KQI stands for Keyword Quality Indication. Green is for awesome, and yellow is for great and red is not so good.
- SEO Power is for ranking the keyword from 1 to 100.
- Domains stand for how many domain names are matching exactly with the keywords.
How to Choose Keywords for SEO?
If you want to place your article on the first page of the search page, you need to hunt for low competition yet high traffic keywords.
High traffic means average search must be high and low competition means QSR is below 100.
If SEO Power is yellow or green, you just found the gold mine. Start writing on them and excel in SEO.
The image below shows the perfect keywords to use to get a high rank.
How Do I Find Keywords For My Website?
Choosing a valuable keyword is very easy.
- Average should be above 1000
- KQI should be yellow or green
- SEO power should above 60
Those are search engine optimizers. You can use it as an online competitor analysis tool by entering URL of your competitor’s articles.
Ultimate Game Plan to Follow –
1# Use Jaaxy to find money making niches.
2# Find relevant keywords and brainstorm to form a high-value domain name.
3# Setup your blog and find the competitors and leaders in your niche.
4# Follow and analyze their viral contents and extract the keywords to write articles.
5# Find trending keywords and articles in your niche and brainstorm to write on them.
6# Find article topics with low competition and high traffic, write on them to get high ranks on SERPs.
7# Keep track of your site’s growth and post rankings and become the leader in your niche.
Before buying any Jaaxy plans, go for a FREE keyword search trial for 30 searches and understand its application. You are sure to fall in love with it.
Give Jaaxy a Try.
Try out this Jaaxy’s keyword search form and get amazed.
Pros and Cons of Jaaxy
Starting with pros, it is extremely user-friendly, and anyone can use it without any knowledge of SEO.
Keyword search becomes easy and fast than ever. It saves time and is perfectly efficient.
You can spy on your competitors and outshine them with their keywords.
You can get ideas for articles, follow the trending keywords and write articles with keywords of low competition and high traffic to get high SERP ranking.
Bloggers, freelance writers, YouTuber’s, advertisers, domain flippers, affiliate marketers and anyone with an online presence will find it indispensable.
There are merely two cons, one of which is that we cannot target local searches. Another one is that it is going to shed you a few bucks, but it is worth every penny.
According to Buzznitrous, a very popular review site, Jaaxy is reliable, detailed, super convenient and super-fast.
“According to Kyle, co-founder of Jaaxy, Jaaxy provides you unlimited “golden nuggets” ideas every day. So, write articles with them and get to the top of SERPs and driving unlimited organic traffic.”
If you are dead serious about your website’s growth and want to take your blog to the next level of higher organic traffic, higher SEO value and outshine your competitor by stealing their strategies with keywords, Jaaxy is tailor made for you.
It is time to ditch Google keyword research tool and start using the ultimate keyword research and competitor analysis tool – Jaaxy. Have a profitable day.
- Go Start Your Own Blog Now.