ConvertPlug WordPress plugin is a highly sought-after plugin that helps you to retain your visitors and customers by offering them multiple options to stay engaged in your site for long.
Convertplug WordPress plugin provides them relevant topics or messages through pop-ups and widgets during their idle time as per the settings you will design so that they come back to your site again in future.
All the elements have attractive design and color combination and they don’t appear at odd times to annoy your users. We will discuss the elements and all other benefits and services in details.
It is responsive for all devices and it requires no coding or designing experience. All you need to do is follow step-wise instructions provided and choose template, customize them as per requirement and it will be ready under 10 minutes.
Turn Your Blog/Website Into A Lead Generation Power House With ConvertPlug WordPress Plugin.
Why Should You Try ConvertPlug WordPress Plugin?
- Prolongs Visitors’ Engagement.
- Reduces Bounce Rate.
- Helps In Converting Your Daily Visitors Into Potential Buyer Of Your Products.
- Helps You To Make Your Email Subscription List Larger Daily.
- Increase Social Media Shares and Followers.
What You Can Do With ConvertPlug WordPress Plugin?
- Build Email Lists And Subscribers At A Faster Rate (Subscribe Us Pop-Up).
- Detect Exit Intent And Reduce Abandonment Rate (Pop-Up To Show Relevant Topics To Prevent Exit).
- Increase Social Shares and Followers (Side-Bar Widget – Follow Us And Share It).
- Display Unique Offers And Discounts For Visitors Grouped As Per Behaviors.
- Promote Videos And Updates To Redirect Your Mainstream Traffic.
- Select from Countless Designed Template, Test Run and Optimize As Per Result and Suggestion.
What Features Do They Offer To Keep Visitors Engaged?
- Modal Popup – It comes in two designs. One is normal popup placed at center of the screen and it generally triggers at exit or after scrolling some portion of the screen as per your setting. The other one comes in full screen and triggers after users become idle or on clicking category or buttons or as welcome screen. It is used to display call-for-action events and maximize conversion.
- Info-Bar – It can be availed at the top or bottom of the screen. It has options like toggling it (temporary) and sticking it (permanent) in its place. It is generally used to show newsletter and latest updates.
- Sticky Box – It can be aligned at right or left side. It is used to ask people for social media share or to subscribe newsletter.
- Slide-In – It uses polite opt-in forms that slide in from corners and thereby attracting visitors’ attention at once.
- In-line Forms – These are embedded in the webpages at position of your liking and are mostly placed after a post, or at footer or inside a post itself. It could be placed as widget or as banner.
- Content Lockers – These overlay popups prevent the visitor to get access to the full content after they have spent certain time reading the post. You can place social media share button or subscribe options which visitors are obliged to do to read the complete post.
- Mobile Specific Pop-Ups – These are targeted exclusively for mobile users and you can run several campaigns using it.
Note that you can customize the design of all the above and set their trigger points i.e. when they will appear to a visitor. Launch controls such as exit intent, percentage scroll, seconds after idle, on clicking buttons and images, welcome screen, seconds after entry are available to set when to display the elements.
How ConvertPlug WordPress Plugin Increases Conversion Rates?
It is employing certain techniques to target specific users and show them specific messages that are relevant in accordance with their behavior while surfing. It has exclusive message store for the following targets.
- Also Read – Where to Find Free Images For Your Blog
- Also Read – Backlinks – Your Webpage Needs Backlinks for Better Page Ranking
Targets: Logged-in users, first time users, device detection, referrer detection, page-category-post level target, special pages, abandoning-inactive-active user specific, no repetitive messages using cookies, no repetitive display position.
How ConvertPlug WordPress Plugin is Different And Takes You Ahead Of The Game?
Real-Time Analysis Tools– It provides you stats and graphs to illustrate which is working best or least in your site. These graphs reveal a lot about the behavior of the visitors in your site and you can optimize messages accordingly.
A/B split test is an advanced analysis tool that lets you have an insight into the visitors in your site at real-time and you can show relevant text to them to increase your conversion rate, generate leads and increase revenue.
- Also Read – AWeber – Email Marketing (Detailed 2016 Review)
Customized Design– It has a library of pre-designed templates all of which are customizable according to the taste and behavior of the visitors and website. Tweaking can be done by anyone without any knowledge of design or coding.
Built-in Integration– You can integrate ConvertPlug WordPress plugin with most of the leading third party email marketing software. This will help you to have better control over your leads in terms of storing and managing them.
Besides, they have a dedicated support system to help out users anytime.
We leave with some of the testimonies and here is the link to try out the product if you are a WordPress website owner. We recommend you go for a test drive to decide the rating for the product by yourself.
- Also Read – Crazy Egg – Review For 2016
Thank You. Stay Tuned For More Useful Reviews In Our Upcoming Posts.
We hope you found this article useful and informative as always. Do leave your valuable comments below and share this article with your friends.